Aronia Berry BC is the premiere source of super-nutritious aronia berries in British Columbia. We are thrilled to be growing this marvelous berry in Saanichton and bringing it to the local market in the Victoria and Vancouver area. Our individually quick frozen Aronia berries are Kosher–certified and all staff are FOODSAFE certified.
Brimming with anti-oxidants, the Aronia berry is a powerhouse for health. This deep purple berry is native to the American mid-west, and is wonderful in smoothies, trail-mix, juices, wine, fruit leathers, pies, jams, and jellies. Aronia berries contain five times the anti-oxidant level of goji berries with no bitter aftertaste. They turn your smoothie a luscious red color.
Funding support for online ordering was provided, in part, by the BC Government’s Buy BC Partnership Program;
delivered by the Investment Agriculture Foundation of BC with funding from the Government of British Columbia.
Natures' Medicine Chest Packed In A Dark Purple Berry
At the Peninsula Co-op on Keating in Saanich, look for Berry Up! cold-pressed aronia juice and tasty aronia jelly.
At the Lifestyle Markets: on Douglas Street in Victoria, look for Berry Up! cold-pressed aronia juice, aronia berry jelly, apple jam, chutney, vinegar and sweet sauce.
· I love the aronia berry juice. I had terrible pain in my knee from gout. It was so incredibly painful I couldn’t sleep. I started taking your juice and the pain and inflammation are gone. My back pain is gone too. (SW)
· Amazing dry aronia berries....a great gift to people we care about also. (HL)
· I LOVE your juice and I buy it at every opportunity at Moss St. Market. Where else can I buy it in Victoria as sometimes I arrive too late at the market. (PE)
· Very informative and pleasant representative! I would absolutely - not only buy again - but send others there as well! Delicious jelly and chutney was sooo tasty on our charcuterie board. Thanku for the great suggestion!!! (JW)
· My father was sick a while back and he was not eating solid foods. I ran out of your Aronia juice, so I blended your frozen Aronia berries and strained them. I added some honey to it, and it was very tasty. I took this juice over to my dad’s and gave him the juice on a spoon. My nephew and son and I witnessed a colour change in his face. We were all mesmerized as we saw his pale skin turn Rosy! We attributed it to the super food Aronia berry juice! Thank you for producing such a wonderful product that helped my dad become well again!😃💕 (LE)
At the Peninsula Co-op: on Keating in Saanich, look for Berry Up! aronia berry juice in the produce department.
Moss Street Winter Market: starting November 4, every Saturday 10 AM to 1 PM, except for December 23rd. Look for the Berry Up! booth in the gym.
Our Environmental Commitment
At Berry Up! maintaining a healthy environment is an important consideration in all our decision making. Examples of this include such things as packaging in glass and paper instead of plastic, maintaining forests around our fields to enhance bird predation on insect pests, and guaranteeing that our berries and other fruits are pesticide-free. While we do not charge a bottle deposit, we gladly accept returns of all our (pre-rinsed) glass containers.
Moss Street Holiday Market: Saturday & Sunday, December 9 & 10 from 10am to 4pm at Sir James Douglas School, 1330 Fairfield Road, Victoria, BC.